Asbestos Removal Services
CUB Demolition is a company consisting of highly trained, experienced and dedicated professionals with many years of experience in the field. From small residential removals right through to large commercial site demolitions, we take care of it all.
As a licenced Asbestos Removalist (Licence #: AD212646) we will remove asbestos from domestic or a commercial building and/or structure that is both safe and cost effective, some examples of asbestos removal work conducted by our company:
- Profiled sheets used on roofs and walls and flat sheets in flashings
- Asbestos imitation brick cladding
- Asbestos roof shingles
- Factories (factory asbestos roofs, factory walls, factory ceilings, etc.)
- Offices (many forms of asbestos and/or asbestos materials)
- Schools (many forms of asbestos and/or asbestos contaminates)
- Shops and shop-fronts
- Thermal insulation containing asbestos (not sprayed on).
- Asbestos water or flue pipes
- Vinyl floor tiles containing asbestos
- Asbestos fences
- Asbestos Eaves
- Asbestos Siding
- Garden sheds (asbestos materials)
- Industrial buildings (many forms of asbestos and/or asbestos contaminates)
- and many other…
Your safety is of paramount importance. Our removalists have the skills to ensure that the project is handled with maximum care. After thoroughly inspecting your premises and ensuring that all harmful materials are identified, we will remove all the asbestos without releasing any harmful carcinogenic fibres into the atmosphere.
If you believe you have discovered asbestos material it is important not to disturb it. A single loose asbestos fibre inhaled by a human poses serious health risks and can even cause death. The best approach is to contact CUB Demolition Newcastle to establish whether the material is asbestos and then establish a plan to remove it. Contact us today for a free consultation and quote.